Brought to you by Pedaling Innovations and the Catalyst Pedal!
On this episode, Brad is reading rainbow during D.I.R.T. Track operators Jason Willey, Nick Valencia and Brian Gunzenhauser swear that their track is not wack on a new segment called "Is Your Track Wack?" Bruce Morris helps Colin understand Australian racing during "Crossing The Finish Line." The 2018 Winter Nationals debut of Kamren Larsen, of the U.S. / Haro Development team, was a huge success. He is 20 bucks lighter because of "Bobby Motomag." Thank you for listening!
The Catalyst Pedal
Rennen Design Group
- Excellence takes time, so pump the brakes
- Interbike launches bimonthly podcast and video series
- Cycling journalist Andrew Tilin dies after being struck by vehicle
- Caroline Buchanan opens up about rebuilding her body after a horrific crash
- Hearts of Lions: The History of American Bicycle Racing
- Shift Up Podcast