On this episode, Brad relaxes and decides that it is ok to talk about things out of order... a tiny bit. Bobby buys his own t-shirts... sad. During D.I.R.T. we call "Cafe Willoughby" and Tory Nyhaug of sSquared brags about winning a race that has not happened yet. We debut "Rant Vs. Rave." Thank you, Bart De Jong of FatBMX.com, for the inspiration. During "Crossing the Finish Line" Bruce Morris admits that the French, the British, the whole of Europe and the U.S. do racing better because they have a legitimate race series champion. Thank you for listening!
- Yess BMX Announces 2018 West Coast Leader
- The BMX In Our Blood Podcast
- RIVAL RACING BMX CHANGES OWNERSHIP
- INTERVIEW: CAFÉ WILLOUGHBY HOLESHOT CHALLENGE.
- Interview – Michal Prokop
- British Cycling’s Junior Academy, Development and Apprentice squads are set
- BMX racing is rad and totally back from the '80s
- 2018 ANSWER/SSQUARED BSX & TRACK ATTACK DATES