On this episode Luke Madill of BMX Australia pipes in to shed light on BMXA's new pathways to Bicycle Motocross super stardom. Brad, again, shows his ignorance and embraces the Bicycle Motocross electric revolution. He is such an idiot. Justin Posey of sSquared makes predictions for the 2018 race season. He makes the wrong ones. Thanks for listening.
The Catalyst Pedal
- BMX Australia National Team Structure
- $1,000 CASH BACK FOR AUSSIE BMX CLUBS
- GOODBYE BMXA ACADEMY, HELLO BMXA NATIONAL TEAM
- TRANSPONDERS PUSHING ATHERTON AND CAIRNS BMX CLUB RIDERS TO NEW LEVELS
- American Classic closes factory, puts IP assets up for sale
- BOX COMPONENTS OFFERS $80,000 IN 2018 PRO BONUS PROGRAM